Tuesday, July 22, 2008

LadyIvi Skytower - Lady of the Court

My name is LadyIvi Skytower. I am 21 years old. I am the second oldest child of the Count of Newcastle in Great Britain. My father is a very powerful man and he needed his children to live up to the codes and expectations that are inevitable for a man of his status and his family. My older brother, Ian, is my father’s hier. He is 24 years old and kind of uptight. He doesn’t like to have any fun and is too serious for his own good. My younger sister, Ella, is my mother’s favorite child with her unusual red hair and lily-green eyes. She is 16 years old. I adore my younger brother, Lucas. He is 12 years old and is very energetic yet mature enough to know when he needs to calm down and do his work. I write to him often.
At the age of 16, I was married off to a rich man of good family. We were friendly but we were not lovers. Three years after we were married, we moved to the Kingdom of Sand because his job relocated him here. A year after we got to the Kingdom of Sand, my husband died of smallpox. After four years of marriage, we grew respect each other but we were never in love. I stayed in the Kingdom of Sand because of the kind people.

Personality:
I am a spunky 21 year old. I am British by birth and education. I was considered a beauty in my hometown of Newcastle. I am generally good-natured and have the manners that an educated Lady of the Court is expected to possess (even if I don’t always utilize them). I am looking for someone to love and to love me in return.

No comments: