Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Keil Ansar - Gardener

SL Name: Keil Ansar

Role: Citizen / Gardener

I was born in the poorest family of Ireem. My family and I have always been known hunger. And I had to work all my life, days and nights.
When I was 6 years old, my father promised me as wife to my cousin, who was the blacksmith of the village. When I was 16 years old I got married with him.
Today I am 29 years old. I have 10 sons, and an old husband (43 years old), and he is at the end of his life. However, he is not a bad husband. He beats me only three times a week.
Luckily some days ago I met Stuey, the gardener of the Sultana's palace and he offered me a job to become his chief assistant.
This is hard work. It is not easy to find water in the desert, but it is okay for me. I love the plants, and I talk with them all day, because they are my only friends.
By nature I am a little strange. I am curious and sometimes spiteful.

No comments: