Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fallon Karu - Slave

Name (Full SL Name): Fallon Karu

Age: 23

Your group/occupation/level: Slave

Brief background story of your character:
I was sold into slavery, but as luck would have it I fell off the back of the caravan enroute to be resold. I have hidden in the city outskirts, sneaking around and listening. I have heard of a group of outlaws that has buried a treasure in the desert and I am trying to find out more information about this treasure, thinking that I might someday be able to buy my freedom. I know the desert well, and move about with ease. Some say I'm bewitched because I am able to sneak around undetected. I gather information and try and use this to my advantage.

Character personality traits, strengths, flaws:
I tend to have a smart mouth, and cannot remember much of my past. The fall from the caravan has made me forget many things. I know that I am smart, and resourceful and extremely crafty. You will not capture me long... I will bide my time until I can escape.

No comments: